Pissed long time consumer, but I'll never buy from your store again.I ordered online and your website kept populating an old friend's address in the shipping address section.

Well, my order was shipped there even though I corrected the shipping 3 times to my current address before confirming the purchase and it still shipped to that address. I live 3 states away and I called your customer service as soon as I realized that it was going to the wrong and address and you can bet what you guys did, absolutely nothing. Your rep told me that you couldn't change the address because you shipped it via smart post, however, once it was delivered you'd be able to mark it as a lost and resend to me but that's not what happened. It was delivered on Saturday.

I called Torrid today and they once again said that they couldn't or wouldn't help me and this time told me that they couldn't resend the package or give me a refund on my purchase. They told me that I had to contact Fed Ex and the USPS. I called both of these shippers and Fed Ex said they can't do anything because they delivered it to USPS so it's out of their hands and when I called USPS they said that they aren't going to be able to do anything because it doesn't have my address on there. There in lies the problem.

Torrid just got me for my money and won't even attempt to try to rectify the situation.

I asked to speak to the a customer service manager because they lied when I called the first time and they put me on hold so long so that I had to hang up.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments