I ordered the lace up the back tan boots and had them ship to the store when I got there to pick them up wrong boots wrong size wrong color The manger from the store called torrid they had me ship them back which was 21$ said they were going to overnight them to me it's been 5 days since I shipped them so I called they tell me I have to wait 5-6 weeks for the warehouse to process them then they would send me the right boot I asked for a refund they told me it would be even longer wait this is the second time this has happen to me with torrid
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Stylish plus size fashion
What I disliked
- Several dates that were given to me was incorrect
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Torrid in San Marcos,Texas. They had a multi colored Kimono on display and the ones on the rack were nit my size. I asked to see the..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "420 Azalea Square Blvd Summerville, SC. With Christmas next week, my husband went for a trim and received a shaved head. He knew it looked bad and almost..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."