I purchased a black cotton button down belted dress not too long ago, washed it and wore it today.I am so very disappointed and quite frankly frustrated because the dye in the dress not only ruined my manicure, but stained my Fitbit band and stained my skin.
Rubbing alocohol and nail polish remover couldn't even clean my nails or Fitbit band. Not to mention that my skin is still stained after a shower.
I would highly recommend that you look into the dye used for this garment.
Totally disappointing.Would never purchase again, and would discourage anyone from doing so.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."