Torrid Customer Care Review from Walnut Creek, California

61 of 162 Torrid reviews

I visited the Torrid in San Marcos,Texas.They had a multi colored Kimono on display and the ones on the rack were nit my size.

I asked to see the one display and was told they could not take it down because of where it was displayed.

If it can be tajen down wy us it displayef there.Not to mention the assiciate was rude in the manner in which she said it could not be taken down

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Shrug
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #829336

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Torrid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
61 of 162 Torrid reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1166993

Where I work, we are not allowed to take items off of certain mannequins either. Since it's so high up, it becomes a safety hazard. We have to wait until the customers leave to retrieve it.
Also, perhaps it was a "display only" item. Sometimes we are not allowed to sell display items.
Too bad. Oh well.
Also, the mannequins are usually dressed in the smallest size. So, unless you are a 00, it wasn't your size.
And, I doubt she was rude to you. You just didn't like to hear "no" and had a fit because you weren't going to get your way.
Good.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.