I visited the Torrid in San Marcos,Texas.They had a multi colored Kimono on display and the ones on the rack were nit my size.
I asked to see the one display and was told they could not take it down because of where it was displayed.
If it can be tajen down wy us it displayef there.Not to mention the assiciate was rude in the manner in which she said it could not be taken down
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "We went thete in a a sunday at 3pm... there was 2 cars in front of us... the thug blacl kid taking order couldnt sound more thuggish and needs to..."
- "I ordered a Hoodie with a certain design.well on the picture the logo was covering the front of the Hoodie when I got it the logo was about 5" long..."
- "Went to open up some paper towels purchased from the missoula montana Costco only to find three of whatever these things are inside the unopened packaging. Absolutely disgusting. ..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."