2.6

I visited the Torrid in San Marcos,Texas.They had a multi colored Kimono on display and the ones on the rack were nit my size.

I asked to see the one display and was told they could not take it down because of where it was displayed.

If it can be tajen down wy us it displayef there.Not to mention the assiciate was rude in the manner in which she said it could not be taken down

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of torrid customer care. Torrid needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned torrid customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Torrid.

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments

IHateCustomers

Where I work, we are not allowed to take items off of certain mannequins either.Since it's so high up, it becomes a safety hazard.

We have to wait until the customers leave to retrieve it.

Also, perhaps it was a "display only" item. Sometimes we are not allowed to sell display items.

Too bad.

Oh well.

Also, the mannequins are usually dressed in the smallest size. So, unless you are a 00, it wasn't your size.

And, I doubt she was rude to you.

You just didn't like to hear "no" and had a fit because you weren't going to get your way.

Good.