Richmond, Illinois
3.4

I have been shopping at torrid for a while and I'm not happy with the quality of the clothes all my dresspants started to have elastic pieces i think thats what they are on the butt area for no reason and I paid $60 a pair for them and I have at least five pairs they all do the same thing I've even taken a lighter to them just so I can use them for work also I bought a new winter coat from torrid around $100 and I just noticed that there's a rip in the underarms on both side I've even had a pair of the wedge shoes that I bought from there break the whole wedge peeled off. Let alone numerous bras that have failed with the wire coming out the sides.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Torrid and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Torrid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Torrid torrid coat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments