I ordered 2 dresses for a wedding and it said to ship in 7 to 10 business days to be delivered by November 10th. I ordered a bigger and my regular size as a first time customer and wasnt sure how the sizes fit.

I received the bigger size first which was loose. Called and spoke with customer service on friday 11-3 and they said that all orders were going to be shipping 2 to 3 to arrive this week per their supervisor. I check tracking today and estimated arrival is November 13th which misses my event date. So I called customer service.

The supervisor is unable to overnight the dress or any dresses to be here by my event. Not only will I not order from Torrid but I have to return both dresses and find a new dress by Nov. 9th.

Thank you for absolutely nothing Torrid. Just another company with poor customer service.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1391940

What I don't understand is why anyone orders online for something to arrive within a day or two of an event. With the unpredictability of delivery services, this is foolish.

Hello, Have you received a response from Torrid regarding your complaint? I'm struggling with the same issues and wonder if they have tried to make anything right for you.