Fort Worth, Texas

Went in this store for the first time looking for a birthday day outfit.I found a cute sweater in my size the clearance sticker said 3.98.

Related: Do not shop at torrid.com

The manager told the clerk she couldn't sell the shirt for that price its too much of a discount. First of all it's not my first your employees messed up on tag.

Any other place would sold it for the price on the tag.The manager was rude and I WILL not be coming back.

Review about: Sweater.

Review #702016 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Torrid Shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments

You were caught switching tags, there were clearly other of the same NEW sweater priced correctly and then you brought up 1that had a messed up tag and got mad because you were told the tag was wrong and had been tampered with. You have nerve.

Don't be a tag switcher, you will get caught everytime.

Torrid - MY ORDER WAS NOT PLACED!!! Torrid "Hello, i am a very regular customer at this store. i was shopping online a torrid on black Friday or cyber Monday for 2 boots, these 2. but i..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more