Went in this store for the first time looking for a birthday day outfit.I found a cute sweater in my size the clearance sticker said 3.98.
The manager told the clerk she couldn't sell the shirt for that price its too much of a discount. First of all it's not my first your employees messed up on tag.
Any other place would sold it for the price on the tag.The manager was rude and I WILL not be coming back.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Hello, i am a very regular customer at this store. i was shopping online a torrid on black Friday or cyber Monday for 2 boots, these 2. but i..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "We show dogs and so we ship dogs very frequently, some as often as two weekends a month. We also ship dogs domestically for breeding, and internationally when sold. It..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "I didn't realize it was possible to screw ups simple swing bob so much. Somehow, this FS hairdresser managed to do it, though. In the picture I am attaching, you..."