I have been shopping at torrid for a while and I'm not happy with the quality of the clothes all my dresspants started to have elastic pieces i think thats what they are on the butt area for no reason and I paid $60 a pair for them and I have at least five pairs they all do the same thing I've even taken a lighter to them just so I can use them for work also I bought a new winter coat from torrid around $100 and I just noticed that there's a rip in the underarms on both side I've even had a pair of the wedge shoes that I bought from there break the whole wedge peeled off. Let alone numerous bras that have failed with the wire coming out the sides.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Torrid Coat
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Went in this store for the first time looking for a birthday day outfit. I found a cute sweater in my size the clearance sticker said 3.98. The manager told..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."