Santa Cruz, California

Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap),

Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of excuses for poor service. I paid $ 23 extra for expedited shipping which they never sent and after hours of being on the phone and three supervisors later; they are mailing my order to me under "standard shipping" this company has been nothing shy of a nightmare to deal with. The annoying music they play when you are own hold is just that annoying/loud. I know it may sound like I am nit-picking but after being on the phone with this company off and on for an eight hour period leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Again, it is not the product! The product is wonderful and good quality but their customer service and shipping is a nightmare on shopping street and there are Freddy Ruder.

I will not ever, ever, ever suggest anyone buy anything online from this company; save yourself a nightmare, endless calls and rude customer service agents who know nothing about "quality customer service"little do they know, the customer are their bread and butter. This company needs mature and address the horrible customer service issues as well as the shipping issues to the customer and to their stores. The shipping issue is not just with customers it also within their own company;DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUES TORRID!

Review about: Torrid Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Torrid Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion