Ordered a pair of boots from Torrid.com. Got two left boots.
How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots.I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS.
No exchanges or refunds on clearance how about I exchange these boots up your a**!!!!! Honestly, It's like Torrid did not even try to check the merchandise before sending it out. instead I open my package a couple of days later and I find TWO LEFT BOOTS? Who the heck can even wear two left boots??
not even a frickin Xenomorph!!! I am so dissapointed.
I will never buy from torrid again ever if this is their idea of customer service.This is some bulls*** right here.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I placed an online order 10/30/15, rec'd an email thanking me for ordering. 11/6/15 and my order still had not shipped, so i call Torrid customer service and they say..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for,..."
- "So I saw an ad for outcalls, and I contacted a girl named Carina. She came, I gave her the $200 and she claimed she had to go get..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."