Ordered a pair of boots from Torrid.com. Got two left boots.
How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots.I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS.
No exchanges or refunds on clearance how about I exchange these boots up your a**!!!!! Honestly, It's like Torrid did not even try to check the merchandise before sending it out. instead I open my package a couple of days later and I find TWO LEFT BOOTS? Who the heck can even wear two left boots??
not even a frickin Xenomorph!!! I am so dissapointed.
I will never buy from torrid again ever if this is their idea of customer service.This is some bulls*** right here.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I ordered a black jacket and a blue dress this year from the website and was charged $65.48. They arrived 2 weeks later and looked nothing like the pictures..."
- "My Nightmare Experience with the Customer Assistance Department of Ralph Lauren I have been an avid admirer and a regular customer of the brand Ralph Lauren for many years. This year..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."