100% full Not resolved

I placed an online order 10/30/15, rec'd an email thanking me for ordering.11/6/15 and my order still had not shipped, so i call Torrid customer service and they say my card was declined and that I needed to call the credit card and see what the issue was.

I called torrid credit card and they say that I have 800 in credit and my card is fine and that all i need to do is call customer service and tell them to accept my transaction. I then call back to the customer service and they say no, they can do that and i would need to re-order. my torrid credit card was already charged and I have to reorder something that I never rec'd. I called torrid credit card and told them that customer service can not help me, so they put me on hold for at least 20 and put me through with a "someone" in customer service that would help me.

The new guy ends up just wanting me to re-order through the phone, no surprise I get disconnected. By this time 2 plus hours had passed I had spoken to 3 different people from customer service and 3 people from torrid credit card. I call torrid credit card pissed and ready to cancel. this really nice lady she credited my account and promised me a $25 restaurant gift card for my trouble.

She said that I would receive it by email in 2 business days. 11/12 or 11/13 still no gift card i call torrid credit card back and explain my problem. the woman said that the restaurant gift card is only by mail and that she will sent it out and I should have it within a week. 11/20/15 still no gift card i call torrid credit card again and the women stated that my address was wrong in the system and that may be the reason that I hadn't rec'd my gift card.

(note: my address had never been a problem, I get all of their bills) She puts me on hold for 20 more mins and states that she called the rewards dept herself and that they put my gift card in an envelope while she was on the phone. I asked to speak with the supervisor to complain about this issue, this lady was the 3 person that I spoke to about this gift card. she gave me a 1800 #. I called it and the gentleman on the phone said the only way to issue a complaint was by email.

I had had it called torrid credit card again and closed my account, the woman on the phone tried to keep my business she offered me points and yes even offered my the $25 restaurant gift card.

I thankfully do not have an open account at Torrid.12/4/15 receive a letter from Torrid and in the envelope is a $25 off Haute cash with the purchase of $50 or more......Torrid you take the cake and I only wish that your profit margin shrink and you sink to the level of Blockbuster!!!!!

Review about: Torrid Online Order.

I liked: That the clothing comes in my size, Different styles and options, Style.

I didn't like: Several dates that were given to me was incorrect, Promises never kept, Customer service lies and does not help, Lies lies lies.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion