Ojus, Florida

I purchase 2 items on Septmeber 09,2015 it's be one month and I still don't have my item.I called 3 times and they keep give me the boot.

I even told them what are you going to do for me. Nothing wait till you get your item then we will gave you a $10.00 coupon like I real want a coupon from you or think of buying thing from here again. They are not helpful I even told them to shipped to my job address. I even call the usps office.

They don't have it.Torrid is real quick to take your money out of your account but not good in delivering the item.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Torrid. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Torrid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and never received the item. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Torrid torrid online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments