I ordered these boots along with the black ones, this was my first time ordering form Torrid. I was excited because this is the first store has a wide selection of cute shoes with a wide width.

I ordered it to be shipped to the store nearest me. Unfortunately they never came, online they said the shoes were shipped but i never got any tracking information, i called and they said they couldn't find any tracking information and i could receive a refund if i wanted. I asked for my money and back and the girl i spoke to said the refund be put back immediately... It never posted on my account.

I called back and another girl (very ghetto and unprofessional) told me the same thing no tracking information and that there was no refund posted connected to the tracking number. I asked why they had no shipping information and she informed me that they ship with fedex and they don't give a tracking number. really?! She told me to wait and see if the shoes got to the store at which point i could return them but they would have to file a claim and it would take up to 3 weeks!!

really?? I spoke to another person at customer service (who again i couldnt understand) he magically had the tracking information and told me that he was going to email the warehouse. reading the other reviews i think theyre are just trying to steal the customers money. this is the worst service i've ever had with any store online, over the phone who knows what in person is like.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!! save your time headache and money.

I have no shoes and i'm still trying to get my 50$ back. don't waste your time.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Amazingly you've spoken of the "ghetto" gal you'd later spoken with. Your grammatical syntax is written equally as ghetto.

Don't be so quick to judge. And your ordering 1 pair of shoes shouldn't dismiss nor negate others wishing or choosing to order from Torrid. The mere diatribe you've posted says alot about you. Be patient.

Be kind. Its easier and kinder than to be disparaging about folk you've never met.

to Anonymous #1305109

Their customer service is awful. Relax yourself

Update: I got a call from an "angel" and was told that one of the items was out of stock... WHY WAS I BILLED FOR BOTH SHOES THEN?

he said i would get a refund and when i asked if it was immediate he replied with "no its angel" ....

omg where do they find these people. I really hope they are true to their word and refund me my full amount.

to Anonymous #1325477

"WHY WAS I BILLED FOR BOTH SHOES THEN?"

Probably because shoes are sold in pairs. Who's being ghetto now, freak!