5.0

Hello, i am a very regular customer at this store. i was shopping online a torrid on black Friday or cyber Monday for 2 boots, these 2.

but i was having problems so i called customer service and an agent placed the order for me over the phone. she took my payment information but apparently the order was not placed for these 2 boots because up until this day i have not received any boots or updates pertaining this purchase. i would really like to know whats happening. i was really looking forward to these boots i am really disappointed if this order was not place.

i really need these boots, they were on A VERY GOOD sale.

i Won't think i will shop at this store anymore as my hopes were very on getting these 2 boots but to my surprise the agent did not put my order through. I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOT

Review about: Torrid Boots.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: i would like to order these 2 boots at the same price that i was getting them for online on black friday or cyber because that was when i originally order them. $47.00.

I liked: I love torrid especially for the shoes.

I didn't like: I had a bad experience from shopping online.

Comments

I really hope you don't believe you would get customer service help from a website that's just for writing complaints... Call torrid customer service