Hello, i am a very regular customer at this store.i was shopping online a torrid on black Friday or cyber Monday for 2 boots, these 2.

but i was having problems so i called customer service and an agent placed the order for me over the phone. she took my payment information but apparently the order was not placed for these 2 boots because up until this day i have not received any boots or updates pertaining this purchase. i would really like to know whats happening. i was really looking forward to these boots i am really disappointed if this order was not place.

i really need these boots, they were on A VERY GOOD sale.

i Won't think i will shop at this store anymore as my hopes were very on getting these 2 boots but to my surprise the agent did not put my order through.I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOT

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • I love torrid especially for the shoes
  • What I disliked
    • I had a bad experience from shopping online

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
i would like to order these 2 boots at the same price that i was getting them for online on black friday or cyber because that was when i originally order them. $47.00
Product or service
Torrid Boots
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #752181

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Torrid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 29, 2015 #1085285

I really hope you don't believe you would get customer service help from a website that's just for writing complaints... Call torrid customer service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.