Austin, Texas

I placed an order on 12/22 when they were running a site wide promotion of 40% off.There was no code to be entered for this since the discount was already taken off of each item.

Related: Torrid - Online sucks!

I also had a coupon for $25 off any $100 purchase. The coupon code was entered without issue & the order was placed. I received a confirmation page confirming my order had been placed.

The next day I received an email stating that there were items still in my shopping cart. I went to the website & the items I had just purchased were in the shopping cart.

I checked my torrid card to make sure there were no pending transactions & resubmitted my order. Again I received the confirmation page but no email.

I sent an email to customer service on 12/23 & did not receive a response until 1/3 (the promotion had since ended) where I was basically asked to call customer service & place my order. Since I believe the issue happening is related to an issue with their website I placed another order yesterday only this time I took a screenshot of the confirmation page.

No email was received so I did call customer service. The order is no where to be found & the person I spoke to did not address my concerns & simply ignored the majority of the questions I asked. My concerns were not at all taken seriously. I was advised I could place my order over the phone but that I would NOT receive the original discounts.

This is extremely poor customer service to provide to someone that has been a customer for over five years.I've attached a screenshot of the last order I submitted.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Torrid Coupon
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments

csm
Lexington, Kentucky, United States #933049

Oh yeah, sending emails to customer service is useless. I have yet to get an answer from ANY that I've sent to them. Classy, Torrid, Really Classy.