I placed an order on 12/22 when they were running a site wide promotion of 40% off.There was no code to be entered for this since the discount was already taken off of each item.
I also had a coupon for $25 off any $100 purchase. The coupon code was entered without issue & the order was placed. I received a confirmation page confirming my order had been placed.
The next day I received an email stating that there were items still in my shopping cart. I went to the website & the items I had just purchased were in the shopping cart.
I checked my torrid card to make sure there were no pending transactions & resubmitted my order. Again I received the confirmation page but no email.
I sent an email to customer service on 12/23 & did not receive a response until 1/3 (the promotion had since ended) where I was basically asked to call customer service & place my order. Since I believe the issue happening is related to an issue with their website I placed another order yesterday only this time I took a screenshot of the confirmation page.
No email was received so I did call customer service. The order is no where to be found & the person I spoke to did not address my concerns & simply ignored the majority of the questions I asked. My concerns were not at all taken seriously. I was advised I could place my order over the phone but that I would NOT receive the original discounts.
This is extremely poor customer service to provide to someone that has been a customer for over five years.I've attached a screenshot of the last order I submitted.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots. I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS. No exchanges or refunds on..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I ordered the lace up the back tan boots and had them ship to the store when I got there to pick them up wrong boots wrong size wrong color..."
- "I PURCHASED A BURBERRY COAT FOR $420.00 ON EBAY IN DEC 2015 AND I RECEIVED A BEAT UP, SMELLY COAT OF UNKNOWN MANUFACTURE INSTEAD OF THE BURBERRY COAT I PURCHASED..."
- "I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop. ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. I invite anyone who may have had an issue..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."