I placed an order on 12/22 when they were running a site wide promotion of 40% off.There was no code to be entered for this since the discount was already taken off of each item.
I also had a coupon for $25 off any $100 purchase. The coupon code was entered without issue & the order was placed. I received a confirmation page confirming my order had been placed.
The next day I received an email stating that there were items still in my shopping cart. I went to the website & the items I had just purchased were in the shopping cart.
I checked my torrid card to make sure there were no pending transactions & resubmitted my order. Again I received the confirmation page but no email.
I sent an email to customer service on 12/23 & did not receive a response until 1/3 (the promotion had since ended) where I was basically asked to call customer service & place my order. Since I believe the issue happening is related to an issue with their website I placed another order yesterday only this time I took a screenshot of the confirmation page.
No email was received so I did call customer service. The order is no where to be found & the person I spoke to did not address my concerns & simply ignored the majority of the questions I asked. My concerns were not at all taken seriously. I was advised I could place my order over the phone but that I would NOT receive the original discounts.
This is extremely poor customer service to provide to someone that has been a customer for over five years.I've attached a screenshot of the last order I submitted.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "the watch has a bad movement and send it back for repair, called several times to know about the status of the watch, every time I was told a different..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..."
- "My mother is an elderly woman who is heavily medicated on pain medications and suffering from Alzheimer's. Because she can't sleep at night, she turns on the TV and gets..."