Torrid - Missing orders and lack of customer service

I placed an order on 12/22 when they were running a site wide promotion of 40% off.There was no code to be entered for this since the discount was already taken off of each item.

I also had a coupon for $25 off any $100 purchase. The coupon code was entered without issue & the order was placed. I received a confirmation page confirming my order had been placed.

The next day I received an email stating that there were items still in my shopping cart. I went to the website & the items I had just purchased were in the shopping cart.

I checked my torrid card to make sure there were no pending transactions & resubmitted my order. Again I received the confirmation page but no email.

I sent an email to customer service on 12/23 & did not receive a response until 1/3 (the promotion had since ended) where I was basically asked to call customer service & place my order. Since I believe the issue happening is related to an issue with their website I placed another order yesterday only this time I took a screenshot of the confirmation page.

No email was received so I did call customer service. The order is no where to be found & the person I spoke to did not address my concerns & simply ignored the majority of the questions I asked. My concerns were not at all taken seriously. I was advised I could place my order over the phone but that I would NOT receive the original discounts.

This is extremely poor customer service to provide to someone that has been a customer for over five years.I've attached a screenshot of the last order I submitted.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Review category
review #372840
Had an experience with Torrid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 19, 2015 #933049 Lexington, Kentucky

Oh yeah, sending emails to customer service is useless. I have yet to get an answer from ANY that I've sent to them. Classy, Torrid, Really Classy.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Torrid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Torrid.
Filing a new complaint about