1.2

I am very disappointed and upset with this company and the customer service department.I ordered a dress on Sunday evening and paid 28 dollars to have it overnighted so I would receive it on Tuesday as I needed it asap.

There was NOTHING that said that it would not be here on time when I ordered it, or I never would have ordered it and paid such an exorbitant shipping fee. I called on Wednesday to cancel the order because it still hadn't been shipped and I was NOT going to pay 28 dollars for the overnight shipping when it obviously didn't ship overnight. I was informed that they couldn't cancel a package over 1 hour after placing the order, which is bull. Every other website I have ever ordered from can cancel a package up until it has been shipped.

After spending over 30 minutes on hold while the customer service representative tried to find someone who could help me, I was told that my order had been canceled and I should receive an email stating that. I did not receive an email stating that, instead I got an email saying that they are sorry it's taken so long to ship my order and they would get it out asap. NOT happy. I called again and was informed that unfortunately my package is set to ship out and there is nothing they can do to cancel it now, I'll have to wait till it gets here and then call AGAIN to get them to send a return label and send it back.

This is completely ridiculous and I've never had so many problems with an online order.

If this is the way you run your website, I will not be ordering anything from here again.Very disappointed.

renegadewolf wrote the review because of "poor customer service, order processing issues, cancellation policy" at Torrid. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Torrid to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping is expensive, low stock on popular selling sizes, customer service and inability to get orders shipped on time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Torrid and torrid shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments

Lansing, Iowa, United States #1233027

I had the same issue.I have worked in customer service for over 20 years and have never had so many issues.

Last Friday evening I placed an order and according to their shipping practices it would ship the following Monday (of this week). I still had not received any confirmation on Wednesday (yesterday) that it had shipped and attempted to log in to find the status of the order. When I checked the order status by order number as I could not log into the website, it was still in processing, showing standard shipping with the express shipping fees posted as well. When I contacted customer service by email, I received no response.

I then called last night and the wait time on hold was over an hour. I left my number for call back with no return call as stated on their IVR system within even an hour. 2 hours go by and still no response, so I sat on hold for another 45 minutes, only to be told that it would be shipping today and arrive on Friday. They did credit back the express shipping off of the order, and told that it would be shipping out today.

When it did not ship out today, I finally got an email stating that due to warehouse delays due to an abundance of orders it would take an additional 2 days for processing. While on my call last night I requested a supervisor, and was transferred back into the call que, at which time it was after hours and promptly disconnected. All so that the agent could clear her phone line and go home for the day. I do...

When I spoke with a supervisor this evening was told that it was still in processing and no way to cancel it, which I would not take for an answer as I know differently, up until it is placed on a truck to go out, they can cancel an order. Unanswered promises and even an offer to refund me 42.00 (since yesterday was a flash sale, the sale prices should be honored if it hadn't yet shipped).

It will be a BBB complaint, as well as a paypal complaint (which is holding the funds for payment) if this ships out.