TORRID, YOUR SUPERVISORS OVER THE PHONE ARE PLAIN DISRESPECTFUL.I have spent over $900 in the last 3 days on your site, I was so happy and excited for it.

When concerned that an order wasn't being shipped I called your costumer service that was actually quite nice but when I got to the spanish speaking supervisor that was supposed to contact my bank I was appalled. She said that every one else I had spoken to before were wrong and that torrid doesnt ship to addresses that are different from the billing. She was BEYOND RUDE saying that my order of $600 is now being cancelled unless I agree to have it shipped to the billing address and pay the international fees. EVERY single order that i placed before had a different billing and shipping and they were shipped and EVERY single representative other than her said that it was possible without a doubt.

Now this lady says its incorrect, cancels my order, tells me it will be a week before they drop the hold they have on my $600 and not only that, she says that every order I place with my account from now on she will cancel. I can't believe this. After 5 minutes on the phone with me, while she is trying to hang up on me I tell her to please not because I am confused by what she is saying she says: well i have explained it to you before and I wont explain it again. Sorry for my language but are you for *** real?!

I spend over an hour over the phone being told by several supervisors that my order will be shipped once I contact the bank without a problem and after 5 minutes with her she is annoyed with me?!

Since when is this acceptable?Is this how you treat all your costumers or are you just discriminating against latinos?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Torrid needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Torrid.

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments