Featured Not resolved
2.2

I loved the way that Torrid clothes fit and feel.I am on the smaller end of the spectrum (size 12) but I’m curvy in the waist and hips and love their pants.

I bought 6 pairs of dress pants over the last 8-9 months, spending hundreds of dollars. Within a few months they started to fall apart. The hems fell out, the seems started to separate, and the zipper separated from the pants leaving giant holes in two pairs. Out of the 6 pairs that I purchased only 1 is still wearable.

This is ridiculous. If I’m going to spend over $60 on a pair of pants then they shouldn’t fall apart, especially in less than a year. Store staff advises it past the return time and there is nothing they can do.

I feel like an idiot for spending so much money on work clothes only to have to go back and purchase them from somewhere else several months later.Go somewhere else to shop if you want your clothes to last more than a couple of months.

Review about: Torrid Noir Pants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Reading all these terrible reviews has me regretting my order I placed yesterday. First time ordering from them, hoping I won't be one of the many here sharing a negative experience.

rlm313

This happened to me so many times!Not this specifically, but I went through a phase where the zipper on my Torrid jeans would break ON EVERY PAIR.

And now I have gone through 4 black Foxy Camis because it’s the only color where one of the straps breaks because the plastic strap adjuster splits in half. One time it happened after one wear.

I also had a hole in a brand new cami.They overprice their clothing and then it’s terrible quality.

rlm313
to rlm313 #1406307

Oh whoops missed the part where it said the zipper split. So yeah this exact thing happened to me multiple times.