Torrid - Cheap clothes and shoes always fall apart
Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China.The clothes and accessories always wear out fast.
The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart, and pants wear out in the crotch which doesn't make sense when clothes are made to better fit bigger women. Yesterday I was wearing a black Roman sandal by Torrid, which have only been worn five or six times, and the sole separated from the rest of the shoe causing an unpleasant trip and fall. Also the pull tab came off, which has happened with Torrid's jeans and other sandals.
The sizes are also inconsistent.I hope to find a plus size alternative for tall women.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Torrid Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I ordered a women's jacket and based on their sizing chart, I needed a large. When I was placing the order there was a sign on the top of their..."
- "I ordered a black jacket and a blue dress this year from the website and was charged $65.48. They arrived 2 weeks later and looked nothing like the pictures..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "Many items came in broken like this one. They will replace for a 15% restocking fee plus postage. What a scam. If we sent you junk you must pay 15%..."
- "Hooters on Dixie in Louisville ky wings had more grease than Buffalo sauce on them!..."
- "I bought some Purdue chicken at BJs club, because I like Purdue, and taste gooood! When I opened it I found feathers still in the bird, fire all Bosses, and let..."