Torrid - Cheap clothes and shoes always fall apart
Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China.The clothes and accessories always wear out fast.
The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart, and pants wear out in the crotch which doesn't make sense when clothes are made to better fit bigger women. Yesterday I was wearing a black Roman sandal by Torrid, which have only been worn five or six times, and the sole separated from the rest of the shoe causing an unpleasant trip and fall. Also the pull tab came off, which has happened with Torrid's jeans and other sandals.
The sizes are also inconsistent.I hope to find a plus size alternative for tall women.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Torrid Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Hooters on Dixie in Louisville ky wings had more grease than Buffalo sauce on them!..."
- "I went to cartoys in Spokane valley Sullivan location had wire ran to hook up amp and sub they did the install after I noticed a scratch in my woodgrain..."
- "I bought some Purdue chicken at BJs club, because I like Purdue, and taste gooood! When I opened it I found feathers still in the bird, fire all Bosses, and let..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."