Torrid - Cheap clothes and shoes always fall apart

135 of 162 Torrid reviews

Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China.The clothes and accessories always wear out fast.

The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart, and pants wear out in the crotch which doesn't make sense when clothes are made to better fit bigger women. Yesterday I was wearing a black Roman sandal by Torrid, which have only been worn five or six times, and the sole separated from the rest of the shoe causing an unpleasant trip and fall. Also the pull tab came off, which has happened with Torrid's jeans and other sandals.

The sizes are also inconsistent.I hope to find a plus size alternative for tall women.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Torrid Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #661077

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Torrid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
135 of 162 Torrid reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26, 2015 #1039589

Omg I have that very shoe and it happened to me. I believe with torrids prices they should better quality items.

0 0 Reply

Jul 19, 2015 #1009589

I have been a long time customer and today just broke a second pair of wedges. They aren't what they used to be so I think I will be shopping elsewhere for shoes. Agreed that sizes are inconsistent. I wear from 11-13 depending on the shoe. Glad to see I am not alone!

1 0 Reply

Jul 08, 2015 #1004957

Lose weight so you can shop at better quality stores.

0 7 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Torrid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Torrid.
Filing a new complaint about
×