Millville, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved

Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China.The clothes and accessories always wear out fast.

The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart, and pants wear out in the crotch which doesn't make sense when clothes are made to better fit bigger women. Yesterday I was wearing a black Roman sandal by Torrid, which have only been worn five or six times, and the sole separated from the rest of the shoe causing an unpleasant trip and fall. Also the pull tab came off, which has happened with Torrid's jeans and other sandals.

The sizes are also inconsistent.I hope to find a plus size alternative for tall women.

Review about: Torrid Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Torrid?

Comments

Omg I have that very shoe and it happened to me. I believe with torrids prices they should better quality items.

I have been a long time customer and today just broke a second pair of wedges.They aren't what they used to be so I think I will be shopping elsewhere for shoes.

Agreed that sizes are inconsistent.

I wear from 11-13 depending on the shoe.Glad to see I am not alone!

Lose weight so you can shop at better quality stores.