Torrid - Cheap clothes and shoes always fall apart
Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China.The clothes and accessories always wear out fast.
The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart, and pants wear out in the crotch which doesn't make sense when clothes are made to better fit bigger women. Yesterday I was wearing a black Roman sandal by Torrid, which have only been worn five or six times, and the sole separated from the rest of the shoe causing an unpleasant trip and fall. Also the pull tab came off, which has happened with Torrid's jeans and other sandals.
The sizes are also inconsistent.I hope to find a plus size alternative for tall women.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Torrid Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I purchased a black cotton button down belted dress not too long ago, washed it and wore it today. I am so very disappointed and quite frankly frustrated because the..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Many items came in broken like this one. They will replace for a 15% restocking fee plus postage. What a scam. If we sent you junk you must pay 15%..."
- "For black Friday I bought two pairs of uggs off http://www.chloeaustralia.org/ who had great deals on uggs. I wanted the uggs to give to my mom and a pair for..."
- "Hooters on Dixie in Louisville ky wings had more grease than Buffalo sauce on them!..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."